– Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Servicing
– What Will A Hybrid Or Electric Vehicle Servicing Include?
Your mandatory Warrant of Fitness (WOF) is designed for road safety. A regular electric vehicle servicing entails a large range of checks, with the main components being:
- Electric motor
- Tyre pressure
- Tyre tread wear
- Electric cabling
- Windscreen wipers
– About Tony Allen Auto Service
Tony Allen Auto Service have been in business for more than 30 years, servicing vehicles in the Manukau, Auckland area and getting them back on the road safely and efficiently. Our team has the experience, equipment and knowledge to ensure we meet your needs. Electric and hybrid vehicles can be more complex and for that reason, we are committed to training and updating to the latest equipment.
Speak to our professionals today for free advice
– Recommendations From Mechanics To Maintain Your Electric Vehicle
- Avoid rapid charging and instead, trickle charge throughout the night.
- Maintain the State of Charge at 20 to 80 per cent.
- Save charging fully for long distance drives only.
- Aim to park in the shade when it’s hot. Heat will add pressure on the battery, draining it and causing damage over time.
- Avoid harsh acceleration and braking.