– Auto Transmission Service And Repair
– Highly Skilled Technicians
If you drive a manual car, you will also need to get your transmission system serviced regularly. This process is less complicated than with automatic vehicles and usually requires steps such as fluid replacement and other smaller tasks. Transmission services need to be completed by an experienced professional to ensure a safe driving experience.
Here at Tony Allen Auto Service, we have highly-capable experts on hand to solve your transmission needs.
– How To Tell If Your Car Needs A Transmission Service
There are some common warning signs that your car is in need of a transmission service, often these come in the form of clutch problems. Here are some ways to tell if you have a transmission issue:
- You’ve noticed that your clutch slips often and isn’t able to transfer acceleration to your car wheels.
- Your clutch is sticky and does not release easily
- Leaky fluid, jarring gear transitions and a humming sound can all be tell-tale signs of automatic transmission problems
- If your ‘Check Engine’ light is on, it may signify a transmission issue
– Transmission Servicing And Repair With TAAS
– Our Equipment
– Manual Transmission And Automatic Transmission Systems
There are a few key differences between an automatic and manual car transmission system. This is because clutch pedals are only present in manual cars and automatic cars have a gear selector built in.
Automatic cars have automatic transmission systems. In these systems, once a car is in drive all other functions are automatic. In a manual car, manual transmission locks and unlocks depending on the chosen gear.