– Automotive Diagnostic Scanning
– Running A Diagnostic Scan
When it comes to matters of your car, great communication is key. If anything comes up during a diagnostic scan that requires us to work on it, you’ll be the first to know and we won’t do anything without your thumbs-up. Our team keeps lines of communication open throughout our process.
– Tony Allen Auto Service’s Diagnostic Scanning Service
– How To Know If You Require A Car Diagnosis Scan
If you have experienced any warning signs that something may be off with your car, it’s best to get your car inspected by an automotive expert to guarantee safety and efficiency on the roads. Here are some common issues that you may have noticed:
- Your car’s warning lights are on
- Your engine takes a long time to start
- Your car shakes or vibrates
- Excessive fuel consumption
- Lack of power
– Identify Vehicle Issues, Confirm Faults & Find Solutions
Our team will work to identify any issues your vehicle may have, confirm we have found all possible problems and conduct fixes promptly. As one of South Auckland’s leading automotive repairer, our team are known for our ability to provide top-notch solutions.
– Book Your Vehicle Diagnostic Scanning With TAAS Today
For a thorough automotive diagnostic service in South Auckland, book your car in for an appointment with our expert team. To book, you can fill out a form here or contact our helpful team on 0800 100 876 – we are happy to help with any questions you may have about our process.